Day One

Dear you,

They say, there’s always a first time for everything. And here’s my first love letter I ever wrote, just for you.

I’m sorry for writing it in English, because it’s easier for me this way. (Actually, this is just me being shy. I’m a girl after all :D).

Tonight, after the long wait, I finally met you. Not in a very good condition, I think. The heavy rain, the biting cold, the wet clothes; Not a very nice combination, was it? But if I have to tell you how my feeling was, with all my heart I’ll answer, I was happy. No, I mean, I ‘AM’ happy.

How could I’m not happy if I saw you treating me like I’m the most precious girl in the world? (LOL. That confidence, though)

Anyway, I just wanna tell you that I like spending time with you. Honestly, I like everything about you.

Your smile is priceless. It’s like everything in the world could go wrong and all have to do is just take one look at your smile to make me feel better.

Your laugh is contagious. I’d like to hear it again and again and will never get bored of it.

The way you talk… Do I have to tell how I like it? No need I think. I just like all stories you shared with me.

Oh my God, am I too revealing? Hahaha. But, love letter should be written romantically, right? Maybe this is as romantic as I can get. No pressure, okay?

Anyway, thanks for tonight. Would love to have another date with you.

Sincerely,

Me.



Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Teen Wolf

Day Ten